DUTIES& RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Follow and exert Weatherford specs and depicts for constituent to be phosphated .
- Check phosphate text is running accurately
- Sample phosphate route daily
- Maintain a clean and jeopardy free work arena
- Be familiar with the products to be phosphated, and assist in the determining and labeling .
- Works works carried out to the highest quality grade .
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and are appropriate all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Work Instructions
- Must understand and comply with-all caliber and safety rules and firm programmes of Weatherford .
- Performs many other duties assigned by administrator within the physical restrictions of the job